Rock Solid offers an effective way to repair those cracked & leaky concrete walls.
SOLUTIONS FOR CRACK REPAIR:Low Pressure Concrete Crack Injection Using Epoxy or Polyurethane Resin.
- Both polyurethane and epoxy can be used to stop water.
- Polyurethane foam has the advantage of expansion, filling voids within and beyond the wall.
- Epoxy is utilized for crack repairs when the structural integrity of the foundation wall may be compromised.
- A hydraulic cement compound enhanced by a unique crystalline waterproofing technology.
- Stops flowing water, seal cracks, holes, and other defects in concrete.
All work is completed from inside your basement.
GET AN ESTIMATE
Call 1-877-538-3548, email email@example.com, or fill out the form below.