Using our professional mud jacking system we can put your concrete back on the level, saving you time and money.
- Concrete slabs can often be lifted for less than half the cost of replacement.
- Lifting is much cleaner than replacement without disruption of surrounding areas.
- Lifting is much faster than replacement with work areas frequently being ready for use the same day.
Don't pay the expense of tearing out and replacement, or for concrete that does not match the original. Call ROCK SOLID today. We’ll repair your sinking concrete Plus, it’s ready to use the same day!
Sidewalks • Driveways • Pool Decks • Interior Concrete Slabs • Patios • Steps • Garage Slabs • Porches
The Lifting Process
- Small 1" holes are drilled through the surface of the concrete.
- Grout is hydraulically pumped through holes, filling any voids present below concrete.
- Pumping continues in areas that have settled, raising the slabs back to the proper height and matching them with adjacent slabs. The material will flow below the concrete filling voids during the lifting process. Complete filling of voids is necessary for a lasting repair.
- After lifting is complete durable cement is used to patch the holes.
GET AN ESTIMATE
Call 1-877-538-3548, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.